WRI looks at Workers Compensation differently to most other brokers. We understand that a serious injury to you or your staff, along with strict legislative requirements, penalties and increasing premiums, represents significant costs to business.
For many small to medium sized businesses, the time and resources to incorporate these practices within daily management processes can be prohibitive. So the challenge becomes on how to manage these risks in a way that will benefit your business.
WRI offers a professional, value added claims and risk management service to assist clients in this challenge. We work with you and jointly establish a programme that can be tailored dependent upon your own in-house system and could include any or all of the following issues:
- Statutory obligations
- Workcover agent selection
- Claims procedures
- Premium Management and payments
- Definition of wages pursuant to the relevant Acts
- General assistance in relation to all aspects of workers compensation injuries and/or claims
- Ensure that the correct WorkCover Industry Classification is applied and that premiums, as determined by Insurers, are correctly calculated in accordance with the prevailing regulations etc.
- Analysis of insurers' claims management reports on a quarterly basis and the ongoing evaluation of available opportunities to legitimately contain or reduce premium costs
- Claims management reviews, where we obtain up-to-date Claims Management Reports from the insurer and analyse these reports with the employer in an attempt to reduce claims estimates and ultimately premium savings
- Development of strategies to reduce, as far as practical, the incidence and cost of claims
- Forecasted premium calculations for budget and cash/flow purposes and the arrangement of premium funding, where needed
- Assistance in the preparation of WorkCover appeals should there be any discrepancies in relation to claims or premiums levied
- Record keeping
The overall management of our clients workers' compensation account presents an inspiring challenge to WRI one at which we excel in achieving positive results.
Ready to find out more?
"The WRI workers compensation team has extensive experience and knowledge in all areas of workers compensation"
Irwin & Sheehan Pty Limited (Manufacturer)
"WRI provide timely and proactive advice in areas that you don't necessarily deal with everyday"
General Manager, People, Learning and Development
St John Ambulance NSW
"Implement strategies which have enabled us to manage our claims effectively and in turn reduce our premium payable considerably"
General Manager - Accounting & Finance
Trivett Motor Group